29/01/2014

the making of


That'll be some of that Battlefield humour, trust me its hilarious. No really.

Energy levels low, so this little unofficial sabbatical continues for another night. Meanwhile somewhere in the mythical land of productivity I am pondering, considering and generally mulling over doing a list of my all-time favourite videogames.

It'll be a personal listing of the games that reside in my own personal pantheon of greatness. The games that I measure all others by for reasons that will be disclosed shortly. That'll be once I get all the teething issues out of the way first. You know the kind. What games? How many? In what order? Should there be an order? So on, so forth.

So expect that somewhere in my near future once I decide on the form it will take. Meanwhile I've got vast quantities of sleep to catch up on, catch you later compadres.

No comments:

Post a Comment