06/01/2014

reimagination land


Today's blog entry will again be brief as I am currently making my way through Flashpoint. The latest in what seems like an endless string of resets, reboots or re-imaginings in the so-called DC Universe. Feels like I've read them all at this point. Crisis on Infinite Earths, Infinite Crisis, Final Crisis, Crisis Crisis.

After cautiously waiting a year or two to see whether this version of the DC world will actually stick around I have recently started a brief foray into this new new world. Occurred to me randomly today that I hadn't read its starting point yet hence this evening's reading. Blame it on Crisis fatigue.

So I guess this makes an inauspicious start to this brave new era where I blog about things other than videogaming but its a start nonetheless. What will I make of this latest effort to purge continuity out of the continuity of DC Comics? Tune in next time to find out! Same Bat-time etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment